farewell summer, hello fish

April 17, 2011









This weekend a group of us packed up the cars and headed to a secluded beach a couple of hours north of the city and camped and fished for a couple of days. Due to a complete lack of swell we didn't get any surfing in but there was plenty of swimming and relaxing. I caught 2 fish (my first) but didn't get any photos  since I was all caught up in the excitement and bait...fyi, bait is revolting. It was amazing and refreshing to be so far away from the city, sleep on the beach and be around amazing people for a couple of day's. It was almost a good bye to summer ( I miss rain and dressing warm) but somehow I think I may have a month or so more of sweating it out in the sun. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger