riding

May 3, 2011

link- its a dud sorry...




Did I mention I get to go horse riding tomorrow? I do... and every Wednesday for the next 10 weeks. I used to ride at least once a week during university but after I started working I just ran out of time but I've missed it ever since, so I'm so incredibly excited to be able to ride again... hopefully I'm not too spastic in the saddle after so long not riding. 


Horses are incredible, beautiful animals and I love being around them so much but I find that I am simultaneously petrified by them. I like to think of it as a healthy/respectful fear, like not putting a limb in a sharks mouth just to see what happens. 


I'll let you know how it goes and once I've been there a couple of weeks I might get some photos, I don't want to turn up looking like a total city-goer on my first day with a camera in hand exclaiming loudly about "the animals"(cue awful tourist accent and atrocious resort wear), cause thats what you do when you take photos. Right?

1 comments:

  1. So jealous! I used to ride, but havent done it in years. I'm living vicariously through you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger