go get yo' camp on

November 25, 2011

yeah... we're going camping...


Just to sate your black friday long weekend shopping urges I'm offering a buy 3 get 1 free deal HERE.... so go spend ... go on, you know you want to. (yeah, I'm frantically winking at ya with the best used car sales man lip puckering I got)


Now onto a far less creepy but not less greasy topic, we're just kicking into some super hot weather here, it was 37 degrees yesterday which spells the end of top sheets and skin that doesn't constant sheen. A massive group of us have decided it is a brilliant idea to melt in this heat by going camping at honeymoon lake over the weekend, because really, whats better than going somewhere named honeymoon anything with a rowdy bunch of people, a collection of kayaks and an impending bushfire in 30 plus weather? (Air conditioning, thats what). I appear to be the only person thats concerned about the raging bushfire close by thats been devouring peoples homes but hey, if it gets close I'm hijacking a kayak and hightailing it to the middle of the lake, concerned only with how fast I can get away from the shore line.


So enjoy your weekends and unless I become a member of the BBQ club I'll be back monday.


P.S. Mum, Dad... I don't really think we'll get fried, the fire is about 3 hours south and it really is a big lake that doesn't even house crocodiles... just a few snakes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger