I'm back to the real world!

November 21, 2011



One, Two, Three, Four

I've finally got back to Perth after almost a month in New Zealand helping my Dad get back on his feet post heart attack. It was pretty hard to leave NZ again but I'm so grateful for the time I got to spend with my family. I also enjoyed going back to see some lush, green land and know that I could wander around in bare feet as I was in a country where no animal or critter has homicidal tendencies towards homosapiens (apart from the occasional shark, but they really don't count).


Since I've been back I've been struggling to get back into the swing of things. It's vital that I get my A into G and do some more designs in time for christmas but I've been spending a whole heap of quality time with my fridge and a stack of trashy books while procrastinating and haven't technically done anything that is of any use. I'm feeling the pinch of self employment at the moment too, I wish that clients fell from the sky with pockets full of hundred dollar notes and an uncurbed enthusiasm for my work. I think I need to do a special kind of rain dance for that kind of client, I'll let you all know once I figure it out.


So take a look at the pretty pictures I found on pinterest while I get back into the swing of things and start regular posting again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger