another day at work

January 10, 2012



Its great when the wind behaves and I can get down to the beach mid week, snag a shady spot (as in no sun not dodgy guys selling crack shady) and get some work done. A quick dip is quite nice too and so far no one has taken off with my work while I'm swimming. Bonus!


I'm hard at work getting some more custom invites done and also some pre-made designs. Its at that heart wrenching phase where I have to put a bit more work in and I'm caught between playing it safe or pushing it a bit further and making it something a bit more personal, when its personal its always that bit harder when it goes down in flames of crud-ness. Here's hoping for optimum results, no sunburn and no one selling crack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger