did you know?

May 11, 2012


Did you know that turtles can breathe through their butt? Did you also know that it was my birthday yesterday? I'm 27 now which practically grown up.

I had such a fantastic day, it started with a giant snicker doodle cake courtesy of my talented husband - which is now almost gone, some pretty fabulous tickets to the ballet, more cake (the orange one and the mini EMMA cupcakes were made by my coworker Miranda - she is one talented lady!) I also got a whole suitcase (a small one) full of flowers! I felt like I was living the high life yesterday, I was so spoilt... I still don't have my camera so I can only share a few snap shots from my phone. For those that know me, we also had  a volley ball win, they were even a division above us!

I'm off to a comedy show and dinner tonight, it feels like a birthday extravaganza! Happy weekend!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger