I have returned!

October 4, 2012


I have finally made my way back to the real world after being away for over a month. I spent the last month and a half traveling around New Zealand, followed by Melbourne, Australia then a quick trip to Bali. It has been amazing and I have that exhausted yet content feeling you get after being away from home and your routine for so long. I am now glued to my office chair, returning emails and getting to work on new projects that have been patiently waiting for my return and I have to say I am enjoying every minute of it, one of the many joys of actually loving what you do.

The picture you get today is of the Kapiti Coast in New Zealand, a pretty spot that has the tendency to hurl water at passing traffic when the weather gets a little volatile and stink a little bit like seal (I guess thats the price of beauty?).  I'll be uploading a few shots from different locations so you can get a feel for where I've been.

As I've been gone for so long my readership will probably be the sum total of my mum but feel free to let me know what you've been up to (even if it's to prove I haven't been ditched).

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger