AUSSIE ETSY WEDDING FINDS

August 7, 2013


While browsing the Etsy archives I found a few Australian wedding supplier that I just couldn't help but share.

From the top left with links:

Bespoke wedding tea: A range of beautiful loose leaf tea for delicious wedding favors right from Australian Tea Masters in Geelong. Just imagine how good your guest tables would smell!

Jewel soap favors: I've used these Vice and Velvet soaps before and they smell almost as amazing as they look. Plus they come in cute little personalized boxes for your wedding.

Gold glitter heart garlands: Subtle but whats a special occasion without glitter? A meeting. Check out the rest of 10 Paper Lanes goodies.

Beaded cap sleeve wedding dress: Super cute dresses (especially this one) from GraceLovesLace in Brisbane.


If you want to browse more of my Etsy finds you can check out my Etsy wedding page HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger