look I'm being healthy!

March 28, 2011

Img


A few months ago I was diagnosed with some health problems, I decided I hadn't been taking care of myself properly and found Joy from Joyous health. I had the privilege of being told what I should be doing by Joy. She really walked me through what I needed to be eating and exercising like to help right my health and have more energy. I wasn't living off fast food but I was eating far too much sugar and not nearly enough raw foods. Joy did a little post on me over on her blog if you feel the need to have a look at my before and after pics follow the link here. I would also recommend you checking out her recipes ... and her. Her personality is addictive and she has THE most amazing hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger