So I've been running a little late...

June 17, 2011




I signed up the other day to do the 30 for 30 clothes challenge over at Kendi's blog. I don't actually own a whole lot of clothes, well I own a lot in comparison to a man or perhaps a starving university student in a warm climate but I'm not in the 'crazed lady that dies under a pile of clothes and isn't found for a month' category just yet, although if I do go missing for a month check under my pajamas... I'm most likely there, with a chicken pie and bottle of apple juice. 


The reason that I'm doing this challenge is that I'm sick of looking like that special kid that eats the paste the second a camera is pulled out. Being photogenic is not in my genetics it appears. Hopefully by the end of these 30 days I will have gone from awkward hunch back woman to a stock standard normal giant woman... did I mention I'm a giant? I also always tend to have a bottle in my hand in all shots. This just happens to make me look like a booze hag and believe me, nothing is more classy than being a booze hag except maybe ke$ha or Brittany the pantless wonder. Ooh I'm so up on pop culture. 


So once again I am in front of a camera with a prop. The prop is my brain, well pictures of my tumour FREE brain, I can practically feel the zombies mouths watering at the sound of 'free brain'. Let it be the first of many (30 to be exact) and by then end of it I might just let you see me without props, cause quite frankly I'm going to run out of large objects to hide behind, I only have a heater, bath towel and wheelie bin before I'm out of things that belong to me and I'm not sure random people off the street would appreciate being kidnapped for prop purposes.

8 comments:

  1. You're hilarious. I'm also a giant and not ht emost photogenic. (although I think you are) I'm excited to see your 30 for 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE props too SO much!

    I'm glad your brain is healthy :)

    And I think you are pretty photogenic.

    Remixing is awesome!

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: I'm your newest Bloglovin follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beyond sick of looking like a tween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for your BRAIN! Do try and keep those zombies at bay...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what you're talking about! you are a doll! And you don't look like a giant at all. Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could wear that jacket on every day of the 30 challenge and I wouldn't tire of it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you have a healthy brain! love your post!

    ReplyDelete

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger