consumerism cool

August 9, 2011

one two three four
To start to the week I'm showing some bits and pieces I found over the weekend. Nothing like a bit of consumerism to bring you into the week and help settle the economy. Etsy never ceases to amaze me, it is an myriad of enticing gems (hows that for some descriptive words!)


This last week has been stupidly busy with getting my head around a million and one things BUT I have had the privilege of working on the engagement invites for some good friends of mine. I cant wait to show you the goods once its all done and ready to go. 


I have no wit left for a sign off, so ciao, see y'all tomorrow.


1 comments:

  1. Getting really busy. I hope youre not getting stressed out just yet. I know i am! Hahaha! would love to see the final product!

    http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger