spring has sprung

August 30, 2011

link
I've been incognito this last week with my parents coming all the way over from NZ to stay. It was so great to have them here that I'm a bit sad to see them going home, it's also making me a bit home sick. The upside of my parents going though is that I can now focus on getting a few things sorted for Pigeon Pie, those things being a new line of stationery that I plan to launch on my etsy site at the beginning of October. This all seems very fitting with spring just around the corner bringing all its budding wonderfulness that is that stunning season.


So keep watching over the next month as things start to fall into place for the launch!

1 comments:

  1. It's at this time of year that I get really jealous of the southern hemisphere. I wish we were going into spring!

    ReplyDelete

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger