a taste of whats to come!

June 1, 2012

It's the long weekend over here in Western Australia so I'm off to do some research in Borrunup Forrest for my upcoming exhibition.

I will leave you with a taste of whats to come next week though... Pigeon Pie's new website!!! As of next week I will be a multi business owner, Pigeon Pie will continue with all my wedding, stationery and poster designs and Emma Miller Design will also launch and cover all my freelance and publishing work. Confusing? Not really, I'm sure you're all smart cookies.

The website has been driving me crazy as I've been learning all about javascript and css and other coding nightmares. I'm so glad I'm not a web designer, I'm also glad I'm too cheap to hire one and not just for the learning benefits. My piggy bank is fat with my saved pennies. I could almost do a Scrooge McDuck money dive into my silver coins... mostly because nowhere accepts 5cent pieces anymore... I don't know why? Wouldn't you want to be paid your wages in 5cent pieces?

So enough babble, happy weekends everyone and see you next week!

1 comments:

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger