so ... it's wednesday

August 15, 2012


Here are some lovely designs for you fawn over in a hopes to help pass the mid week slump. I head back to New Zealand on Monday next week for a few weeks holiday with family, so this week is dragging on about as much as the week before Christmas does for a 6 year old... despite it being as manic as the week before before Christmas for an adult. Go figure?

When work gets crazy like it has this past couple of weeks, I find I get a bit of creative fatigue so looking at some good design can be refreshing and help to kick the creative juices back into gear so that my clients aren't presented with design lemons. The reason I'm so busy you ask? Well, I've got a fun project on at the moment... it may be something very similar to a cook book... you'll just have to wait and see...

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger