Melbourne Part one

October 22, 2012



I don't have any new work to show off from my weekend because I took the whole two days off, I know I'm a rebel but what can you do? I even went out for a date but thats non of your business!

So I decided to show off some shots of our visit to Melbourne. I hadn't been as an adult before and kind of expected to bombarded my overly hip hipster kids that would apathetically laugh at me because my pants weren't high enough and my fringe not fringey enough but it was actually nice and laid back with only your average hipster snobbery. The highlights for me were that I got to ride on trams and eat mind blowing food for almost every meal. The city is great to get around and felt nice and safe to wander around at night... I also got to see bats circling a high rises top spike just like in the cartoons and anything that makes me feel like I'm in a Batman movie is a win for me, I think next time I'll have to make sure I have my robin outfit with me, it was such a face-palm moment forgetting to take my lycra with me! Duh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger