mount ruapehu

October 19, 2012


Happy Friday! If your reading this I can only assume you made it this far... umm... don't mind me, I watched the new walking dead this week and think it has left me with a zombie apocalyptic mind set but I am glad you survived the week.

I'm looking forward to getting out and exploring this weekend with a new lens my lovely husband surprised me with. The lens is now sitting proudly with the rest of my collection of 3, I'm starting to feel like a proper photography enthusiast now! The shots I have above were mostly taken by my husband on our recent trip to NZ at Whakapapa (and yes the wh is pronounced fh)  because I am way too uncoordinated to snowboard and take photos, I would be guaranteed to give myself brain damage in the process and still not get a great shot. It also explains why there is pictures of me for once!

So while I have zombies on the brain, which always reminds me of Dead Snow and is there for the inspiration behind todays post, if you haven't seen it you should, because whats better than a guy climbing up a zombie nazis intestines?

mmmmm.... brains.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger