Its been awhile but in support of the newly preggers Sydney I thought I would join the masses for another Awkward and Awesome.
So here goes my weeks ups and downs:
- My gold fish is a parraplegic... I'm beggining to beleive in uthenasia (so long as my hubby does the deed)
- My riding lesson last week. We learnt the hard way what happens when you ride your horse to death... literally.
- Turning up to a class 3 weeks early. I felt SOOOOO spastic.
- The centipede colony emerging in our bathroom.
- Trying to decide on a fancy dress outfit. Why do so many female musicians dress skanky? Don't they know how awkward it is to replicate that?
- The awful squealing noise my car makes every time I turn it on, causing every person within a 10 mile radius to turn and stare at the girl with a bright red face attempting to make a fast getaway. Car fail.
- Standing on my horses back as it walked around the ring with out holding onto anything. I felt like a ninja!
- The brochures that I had printed today for a client. AMAZING. I love clear varnish text and foils.
- The pumpkin, maple and mustard crusted salmon we had for dinner. Yummo
- Yogalates. Pretty much the most pleasant exercise I've found yet.
- Game of Thrones, I know this makes me an ultimo nerd but I can't deny it. I'm in love with the show.
- My new camera and all the adventures its giving me an excuse to go on.
- The weekend is only 1 more working day away.