I got ready to launch...

September 19, 2011

I've finally done it! My website is up and ready to go! I feel like I deserve a parade... you know where I am if you happen to pull one together to celebrate the spectacularity that I am (I'm incredibly modest too). It's taken me a fair little while to get this together, but it's done now and I intend to leave it well alone for a bit while I focus on designing.

I'm heading to Bali on Friday with my husband which is VERY exciting... I'm even getting a spray tan tomorrow so hopefully I'm not orange, as much as I think I would rock the over sized umpa-lumpa look, I'm not too sure that I would be accepted by the Balinese. 

So happy Monday everyone and in celebration of my trip to Bali and the launch of my new site, this week will be a posting frenzy of summer design and holiday fabulousness.


4 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous... do a make sure you get in contact when you get back from holidays as we will be launched to sellers by the and would love to offer you the opportunity to be part of our new project to xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow --- it looks SO great! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I'm heading over to check it out right now! Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the lovely comments ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger