back from the abyss

August 10, 2012


During the last couple of weeks Pigeon Pie, aka me, has been on an enforced technological hiatus. The office / house move strong armed us back into the dark ages, so much to the point that I have been a regular fixture in the McDonalds car park, sitting in the shadows with my lap top so I could send client emails, it's meant that the blog has been seriously neglected...  although I'm sure your glad I took up internet theft borrowing as a dark age habit as opposed to no bathing.

Now onto the relevant news, I was lucky enough to meet with Kristy of Flights of Fancy wedding planning from Perth this morning. This is a lady with serious talent for event planning and I'm here to announce loudly that she has come to the top of my supplier list for Planners. Go check out her blog and see her own wedding featured over at style me pretty, I'd also book her quick as she is sure to get popular fast!

I'll be kicking off next week on some tips about preparing weddings in regards to your stationery. So if any of you have any questions about stationery let me know so I can get some answers to you (or make up fancy words to make it sound like I know what I'm talking about). In the mean time enjoy your weekends.

Image from Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Pie Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger